Booking Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the historic Rivera Lodge! The Rivera is a very small unique lodging operation with 5 rooms along the creek and 2 separate cabins. Summer reservations for Cabins #11 & #12 require a 2-night minimum, though at times, one night stays are available as a consequence of schedule availability. Please feel free to call if you have reservation questions, or to be placed on a waiting list as availability changes often!
All reservations must be secured with a valid credit card and applicable contact information. In the unlikely event that your reserved room is unavailable, the Rivera Lodge Bed & Breakfast reserves the right to change you reservation to a room of comparable or greater value.
Booking Deposits & Cancellations
A $25.00 non-refundable deposit is processed for all reservation. Cancellations 14 days (2 weeks) prior to your arrival will incur a charge of the rate of one night of the accommodation including all taxes. Early check-outs are responsible for the remainder of the stay.
Payment, Sales & Lodging tax
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover & cash are accepted. The balance for your reservation is due upon arrival. Wyoming Sales & Lodging Tax is 11% but subject to change.
For group reservations, please contact us for availability and information.
Breakfast is ONLY available for the rooms along the creek #2, 4, 6, 9, & 10
Breakfast is NOT available for Cabins #11 & 12 Why? (see below!)
Breakfast is served daily in the Main Office to the rooms along the Creek from 7-8 AM. Coffee & tea is available at 6:30 AM. Due to Wyoming Food License Restrictions & Regulations we are not allowed to serve the Private Cabins or the general public (though we would if we could!). With prior notice, we happily accommodate guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies. If you are unable to join us for breakfast, a continental breakfast can be prepared for you the night before.
Check-in: 4-8 pm (early check-ins may be arranged, just let me know the day before!)
Check-out: 10 am, or earlier.
Office Hours: The Main Office, which is also my home, is open from 6:30 AM to 8 PM during the season (May – October). During the day the office GENERALLY closes between Noon-4PM while I am cleaning cabins and running errands. I am not always away from the office that long, so if you wish to stop by, please do! There is a “Be Back By” sign on the door.
When making your reservation, please contact us about early or late arrivals. We are more than happy to handle alternative check-in or check-out times with prior notice, please just contact us!
May-October Office Hours:
The Main Office, also my home, is open from 6:30 AM to 8 PM. During the day the office GENERALLY closes between Noon-4PM while I am cleaning cabins and running errands. I am not always away from the office that long, so if you wish to stop by, please do! There is a “Be Back By” sign on the door. Sunday Hours may vary and are posted daily.
Smoking is not allowed in any of our rooms or cabins. Smoking is permitted outside cabins, on porches and by the campfire area. We ask that smokers respectfully refrain from smoking along the creek as smoke tends to drift into open windows. Smoking inside any of the rooms or cabins will result in a cleaning charge of $200 per night.
Each room has maximum guest occupancy as indicated in the room description. Additional or unregistered guests are not permitted. Guests in violation of occupancy numbers will be asked to leave immediately and will be charged for the remainder of their reservation.
Service Animals & Pets
We are a pet friendly establishment! If you are bringing a pet guest, we must be notified prior to your arrival and pets are an additional $15/evening/pet. Please help us continue to stay pet friendly by reading the Pet Policy and remember to keep your pet on a leash AT ALL TIMES.
We welcome and enjoy meeting our pet guests. To make their stay more enjoyable we have pet guest bags in the Main Office, which includes pet bowls, poop bags, extra sheets for furniture and dog towels. We also recommend attaching our “Rivera Lodge Pet Guest Tags” to their collar just in case someone decides to go on a solo adventure! Please return bags, all contents & tags to the Office or leave in your room at check-out.
Our Pet Policy, can be summed up as follows: Be respectful of other guests, service animals and pet guests - disruptive, aggressive, and/or unleashed dogs will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
• Keep your pets leashed or carried securely when outside AT ALL TIMES (Town Of Pinedale Ordinance).
• Pick up after your pet – extra poop bags are available in the office.
• Ginger is the resident canine who is allowed to be off-leash. She lives in the Main House/Office, appreciates her personal, private space and is protective of her home. Ginger is generally soaking up the sun in the driveway and loves a solid belly rub. Although Ginger may feel otherwise, she is not allowed in the rooms or cabins.
• Pets may not be left unattended in rooms or vehicles, unless crated or prior arrangements have been made with the Office staff. If you crate your pet, please notify the office and leave a cellular contact in case your pet becomes agitated and disruptive.
• All service animals and pet guests must be declared when reserving a room or cabin. Pet owners who fail to do so will be charge $50 per pet, per night, and may be asked to leave the property without a refund.
• Pet guests are not to exceed 2 per room or cabin. Our Pet Fee ($15 per pet, pet evening) covers additional cleaning affiliated with pet hair/dander. Soiled carpet, furniture, linens and damage to any part of the rooms and cabins will incur additional charges. We understand that accidents do happen, so please contact the office in the unlikely event of an accident, to allow us to address the cleanup properly and immediately.
• Pets that poses a health or safety risk may not remain on the property. Pets that, to the discretion of our staff, could cause damage to the property, or other guests’ property, are disruptive, not properly leashed or demonstrate any aggressive behavior. Please remember that not all of our guests (and pet guests) appreciate your pet like you do… allow for reasonable distances and respect the quiet, relaxing nature of Pine Creek. THANK YOU!