Booking Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your business! We look forward to meeting you and sharing our home and beautiful community with you. Please take a moment to review our reservation and property policies.
Booking Deposits & Cancellations
We accept email, phone and online bookings (you may even send us a letter) secured with a valid credit card and applicable contact information. When booking online we process a $25.00 non-refundable deposit and send you a confirmation email with the details of your reservation. The balance for your reservation is due upon arrival. Cancellations seven days prior to your arrival will incur a charge for the first night of the accommodation you had reserved including Wyoming State
Sales & Lodging tax
We accept, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover & cash (US Dollars).
In the unlikely event that your reserved room becomes unavailable, the Rivera Lodge Bed & Breakfast reserves the right to change you reservation to a room of comparable or greater value.
For group reservations, please contact us for availability and information.
Breakfast is served daily in the Main Office to the rooms along the Creek from 7-8 AM. Coffee, tea & continental breakfast are available at 6:30 AM. Due to Wyoming Food License Restrictions & Regulations we are not allowed to serve the Private Cabins or the general public (though we would if we could!). With prior notice, we happily accommodate guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies. If you are unable to join us for breakfast, let us know 24 hours in advance and we would be happy to prepare a delicious boxed continental breakfast for you.
On Sunday mornings, from Mid-June to Labor Day we serve an outdoor, campfire pancake breakfast, open to all guests staying at the Rivera the night before.
Check In/Check Out
Check-in: 4-8 pm (We are happy to arrange early or late check-ins, please notify us)
Check out: 10 am, or earlier.
When making your reservation, please contact us about early or late arrivals. We are more than happy to handle alternative check-in or check-out times with prior notice, please just contact us!
The Main Office, which is also our house, is open from 6:30 AM to 9 PM during the season (May – October). During the day the office may close between 11 AM – 2PM to allow us to run errands, get some exercise and pick up the farm fresh eggs! We are not always away from the office that long, so if you wish to stop by, please do, there is a “Be Back By” sign on the door if we have stepped out.
Smoking is not allowed in any of our rooms or cabins. Smoking is permitted outside cabins, on porches and by the campfire area. We ask that smokers respectfully refrain from smoking along the creek as smoke tends to drift into open windows. Please use ashtrays and pick up your trash. Smoking inside any of the rooms or cabins will result in a cleaning charge of $200 per night.
Each room has maximum guest occupancy as indicated in the room description. Additional, unregistered guests are not permitted, unless approved by the office staff.
Service Animals & Pets
We are a pet friendly establishment! If you are bringing a pet guest, we must be notified prior to your arrival. Pet guests are an additional $12/evening/pet. Please read the Pet Policy and remember to keep your pet on a leash AT ALL TIMES. If you have questions concerning the Pet Policy, please contact us.
Please help us to maintain our pet friendly Bed & Breakfast! We welcome and enjoy meeting our pet guests. To make their stay more enjoyable we have pet bags in the Main Office. Please feel free to use the contents while you are a guest. We also recommend attaching our “Rivera Lodge Pet Guest Tags” to their collar just in case someone decides to go on a solo adventure! Please return bags & tags to the Office or leave in your room at check-out.
Our Pet Policy, can be summed up as follows: Be respectful of other guests, service animals and pet guests - disruptive, aggressive, and/or unleashed dogs will be asked to leave immediately without a refund. But, to ensure an enjoyable stay, please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Keep your pets leashed or carried securely when outside AT ALL TIMES (also a Town Of Pinedale Ordinance).
• Please pick up after your pet – poop bags are available at the front desk.
• Bird is the resident canine who is allowed to be off-leash. She lives in the Main House/Office and she appreciates her personal, private space. Although Bird may feel otherwise, she is not allowed in the rooms or cabins
• Pets must not be left unattended in rooms or vehicles, unless crated or prior arrangements have been made with the Office staff. If you crate your pet, please notify the office and leave a cellular contact in case your pet becomes agitated and disruptive.
• All service animals and pet guests must be declared when reserving a room or cabin. Pet owners who fail to do so will be charge $50 per pet, per night, and may be asked to leave the property without a refund.
• Pet guests are not to exceed 2 per room or cabin. Our Pet Fee ($12 per pet, pet evening) covers standard additional cleaning affiliated with pet hair/dander. Soiled carpet, furniture, linens and damage to any part of the rooms and cabins will incur additional charges. We understand that accidents do happen, so please contact the office in the unlikely event of an accident, to allow us to address the cleanup immediately.
• Any pet guest that poses a health or safety risk may not remain on the property. This includes pet guests that, to the discretion of our staff, could cause damage to the property, or other guests’ property, are disruptive, not properly leashed or demonstrate any aggressive behavior.
Please remember that not all of our guests (and pet guests) appreciate your pet like you do… allow for reasonable distances and respect the quiet, relaxing nature of Pine Creek. THANK YOU!